Blogroll

l

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Skeleton Bones

So you're probably reading this, ready to hear all about El Salvador.

And the ways the God worked in and through me.
But you won't get that
However, it's coming. I promise!

This is just one of those posts that say, HEY. I'm still here.
I'm alive. Breathing. Moving. And I will update you.
Just in case you were worried. Ha!
I'll be writing in the next few days (actually quite a few!).

Posts you can be looking forward to:

Be Longing Always
The trip to El Sal. The amazing way God works. And all that jazz.

Alligator Sky
It's Spring! Everything is becoming beautiful. What spring looks like, and my New-Spring-Resolution. Or at least, what I hope to do during this wonderful season.


So definitely be looking for these in the next few days. I'm excited to sit down and write.
It's been so long.
I love to do it and it's always ridiculously ridiculous that I don't have time.
Time just isn't my friend. But is it anybody's?

Anyways, hope all is going well.
With prayer and petition,
Dan

0 comments:

Post a Comment